Are you looking for a small team of highly qualified professionals, artists and designers who offer image editing and fine art books?
You've probably already heard that that Kahlau Corporation edit, modify and enhance each image as if it was their own!
As the founding member of Kahlau corporation, Andreas Kahlau has 25 years experience in the repro industry. He is a German trained scanner operator/ retoucher and Photoshop Expert. Some of Andreas’s qualifications include:
- Certified Apple pro in colour management – a highly prestigious qualification that only a handful of people can boast
- Completed a predictable colour proofing and printing workshop with the Rochester Institute of Technology
- Selected to attend the Jon Cone workshop of “Cone Editions” one of the forefathers of digital Fine Art pigment printing in the USA
- Experienced a number of advanced Photoshop workshops with Dan Margulis one of the world’s most knowledgeable Photoshop experts
- Judged in the prestigious “Fuji ProPhoto Awards”
- Printed and retouched well-known photographers and artists work like Beverly Joubert, Nadav Kander, William Kentridge, Norman Cathrine and some of the best wildlife photographers in Southern Africa.
Dereck and Beverly Joubert
Once we got a call from Andreas saying that some unique combination of papers and colour gave up a look that none of us expected but... you know I like it! We went in and looked down at a print that took our breath away.
! Unbelievable! Incredible! Spectacular, Awesome, Stunning, Magnificent! Holy Shit!....... I could go on but really THANK YOU!! What a great product! I could not be happier….. thank you so much for all your effort. My memories of Botswana have been vividly brought back to life through your product…. I can’t stop looking at the book.
Andreas, has always helped me achieve the best out of my images, I would not rely on anyone else as he has the most incredible eye for color and detail, not to mention has he has always taken time to give me the best advice on what images to use, and ready to help me at any time whether I just call him or call into the studio, Andreas is warm and welcoming and it is always a pleasure to work with him.