Kahlaucorp shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of Users and for the purpose of this disclaimer “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) and the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
The PAIA and POPI Acts are available for download here: http://www.justice.gov.za/legislation/acts/2013-004.pdf
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the website place an order respond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Kahlaucorp collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service; Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalise user experience; We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website; We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions; We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other website feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To share your information with third parties
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our website.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
So how does it work?
- Upload your file/s onto our server
If you have a large amount of files to upload please ‘zip them’ and then upload.
- We edit them and, when complete, we’ll contact you via email
- View your edited images
How much does it cost?
Although everything is subject to a final quotation you can work on US$ 20 / per image
We also have a bulk imaging cost!